20100520

500N

It's Sakura again.

Sorry I haven't been around; this infection has made me very weak. Poor Carol has been searching for Thad to no avail and helping me be as comfortable as possible until well...you know. Everyday I feel worse and worse but knowing that my best friend has not given up on me keeps me going. I am trying not to let this make me bitter by holding on to my sense of humor. Also, Carol & I continue searching, via the web, for any information. Anything at all.

I've tried to get ahold of that bastard, Hal, but he's gone completely off radar except for his blog and one email he sent me 2 nights ago. Of course the email is proof that not only has he gone off radar but off his rocker. The subject line said ZOOM! BOOM!; he included an attachment & he typed "See you on the flipside...500N, Sakura". Below is the attachment, a pic he took of me when I first came to take care of him...

I remember this was a few days after I found him. We were staying together and I'd always have an iced coffee in the afternoon but on this day he asked me to have this instead. I'm not sure what he is tryin to say, that is, if he is tryin to say anything at all. It could just be the ramblings of a dead man.

I better go. I'm not feeling so hot.

3 comments:

  1. I want one of those! It looks so cool, fruity and flavorful!

    I want to try one TODAY!!

    -ras

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a Rocket Poppeteer treat I see?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks tasty! I wonder why he gave you that and why?

    ReplyDelete